We are looking for passionate, dynamic, self-motivated and rapid learner who can thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
We love working with people who are confident in their abilities (because they're really good at what they do).
If you think you have the talent and the skill to help us build our team, we’d really like to hire you.
What we’ll ask you to do is basically *everything* you would have ever wanted to learn or do. Some of them are:
- Building big, robust, scalable and maintainable Rails Apps having good test coverage.
- Debugging, Fixing bugs, Identifying Performance Issues and Improving Apps Performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Handling complex technical issues related to web app development &provide solutions to co-workers.
- Deploying and maintaining Multistage, Multitier applications.
- Client Interaction, Addressing client needs, Project management
- Helping to further refine our internal development process
You're the one we are looking for if you:
- Are a confident, humble programmer intrigued by latest technology
- It goes without saying that you know the ins and outs of Ruby, Rails
- Aren't dogmatic about any aspect of development, even testing
- Believe in, and write unit tests for your code (bonus: if tests are written first)
- Love Ruby's Meta programming
- Are not bored by the Object Oriented Design Principles and Aspects
- Know about the front-end stuff too - HTML, HTML5, CSS
- echo "Are comfortable using the Unix command line" | sed -e "s/ / very /"
Want to score some bonus points? Do you have:
- Experience building database-driven applications with significant user interaction
- Open Source Contribution(s) to boast of
- Worked with Document Based or NoSQL Databases - Redis, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- Explored Next Gen Frontend Frameworks like - Backbone, EmberJS
- Used Git, Github, BitBucket (and not merely for just branching or stashing).
- Previously used JIRA or Pivotal Tracker.
- Basic Understanding of the AGILE methodology and love it.
- HTML? CSS? - Who uses them anymore? You’re all about SASS or LESS or HAML
Why work with us?
Simply, because we are the best team you could join in India.
We don’t work with mere developers but with full stack Rails Engineers who are capable of handling big, complex, database driven, scalable Rails Appsingle handedly, right down from the initial bootstrap to it being a full fledged multi-tier application serving numerous concurrent requests.
Become an expert at each phase of App Lifecycle not limited to coding only, but also frontend design decisions, database planning and architecture, deployments, server management, client communication, team management, workflow control and others.
We move fast, take risks, and pride ourselves on staying flexible, fun, and committed to measurable customer satisfaction.
Still reading ? Give us a shout, let’s talk.